- All our yarn is made from 100% pure British alpaca fibre. The animals are born and bred in the UK; their owners are friends of Tracy and so she knows the alpacas are well looked after.
- Alpacas are sheared annually, the fleece is hand prepared and graded by Tracy.
- It is professionally analysed and only fibre under 26 microns is used to make our yarn.
- The mills we use are in the UK
- No alpaca is hurt in the process.
- Our products are sustainable, they're ethically produced, natural and although we're not registered as organic, our farm doesn't use chemicals on the land.