- All our patterns are original, designed for our home grown yarn and named after an alpaca (either one from Tracy's Herd or an alpaca from one of our friends' herds whose fleece we've used to make our yarn).
- It is easy to substitute other yarns to make our designs.
- We accept different currencies
- Together with any pattern we send through the post, we also enclose a biography card of the alpaca the design is named after.
- We are primarily a knitting company, but there are a few easy to make crochet patterns if you want to try them.