Knitting Workshop, Saturday 24th June, 2017
The first of our workshops to be held in our new space; I am delighted to be able to write this as it means the shop is finished!
This course is held at Ridgeleys Farm, 163 Caxton End, Bourn, Cambridgeshire CB23 2ST. As you come down Caxton End from the village, there is a house with a yellow front door facing towards you (just by the ford) and the drive way is to the left of the house.
The workshop starts at 10am and finishes at 4pm.
The full cost of the day is £50, but to secure your place you only have to pay a £25 deposit.
The day includes
- trying on samples and making sure you’re happy with how they look before you make your own
- homemade, scrumptious lunch (we do cater for special diets)
- constant tea/coffee (plus biscuits in the morning and sweet treats)
- individual tuition with a knitting guru and Tracy
- meeting the alpacas and feeding them an apple (if you want to)
- all levels of ability catered for
- a maximum of 10 places per workshop
- a 10% discount on any of the kits you wish to make
For full information please have a look at our Knitting Workshops page.
This is a £25.00 holding deposit per person – the final balance of £25.00 plus the cost of which ever kit you have chosen to make is payable on the day.
Please bring needles of different sizes with you; wear comfortable shoes suitable for muddy fields and if you have special dietary needs, please let us know; . The rest we’ll take care of!
We look forward to seeing you soon